Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
my costum character  I_vote_lcapmy costum character  I_voting_barmy costum character  I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
my costum character  I_vote_lcapmy costum character  I_voting_barmy costum character  I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
my costum character  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
my costum character  EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
my costum character  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
my costum character  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
my costum character  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
my costum character  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
my costum character  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
my costum character  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
my costum character  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
my costum character  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

my costum character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ali al sarches
Cadet
Cadet
ali al sarches

my costum character  Empty
PostSubject: my costum character    my costum character  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 am

name:federico filippini
alias:gundam master 00
gener:male
factions:ex a-law,celestial being
nickname:bearer of darkenss
looks:he has a mask that covers almost the entire face that it's like mr bushido(graham aker) mask,white hair,1.80 cm tall,red eyes.
nationality:italian,aeu,innovator
family:
father:enrico fillippini(died for unknown reason)
mother:unknown(died when he was born)
personality:federico is calm person when he is not fighting,and he don't likes when others make joks about him.when he is battle he likes to fight whit honor but he use every weapon he have on his mobile suit to destroy the enemy,and he breangs even his mobile suit to the destroction,only for fun and he is haveing a lot of fun fighting he become an animal and kills everything .but for the rest he is a sociable person that loves mobile suit,and rock music.Very Happy 

gundam/mobile suit:the nightingale gundam has been developed by federico himself, it has a  red twin gn driver for engine,it has 3 beam saber one in the foot for surprise attack, two beam rifles,and a gn cannon hide in the back of the gundam, a gn minigun in the cest , 10 gn fang and a trans-am sistem in emergency cases.painted with almost all the part's in red, and a little of black, it look's like arche gundam of ali al sarches for it's design but it more fast and hard to destroy

special Characteristics:even if it doesn't look like a powerfull innovator,he in the reality is very powerfull he hides he's power because he don't want to scare the other menbers of the celestial being, and he his obseseed with finding new rivals and killing people:pirat: .

history/Background story:since the age of 16 federico has been it the aeu army, he became an ace at the age of 18.his motivations were to find rivals to fight in his mobile suit and to help his father,with the work but when the father died for unknown reasons he decided to fufill his father last wish to end the wars in the world,infact even if fought the celestial being at the age of 19 when they first apered,after his first fight with a gundam he decided to join the celestial being.He tryed many times to contact the celestial being,and he failed so much that he was like ponching himself for the anger but then he had an idea.he killed his team mates during a mission against the gundams.And that day came,when the gundams were attacking his team mates he taked his weapons began to shoot his mates the gundam meisters where really confused when they saw him shoot at his mates. after the battle he actived a secure channel with gundam meisters,he tould them that he have done that because he want's to join them,they were like this:affraid: when he spoke those words after a little moment of silence, they called varius menbers in the group,for asking if he can be trusted, they sawed his file,and they said to him what were his ideals to put an end to this endless conflicts all around the world because he wants to grant his father last wish.he told him to send them every information he can on the fighting plans of the combained force of aeu,union and hrl for preventing to much damege on the gundams.he left, two hours later leaving his mobile suit on the battle fild and retorned to the base. after that he continued to send information and thats like he became a spy for the celestial being🤡 .
during the 4 years that the celestial being haven't opereted he joind a-laws for take more information as possible from them and at the same time he became a gundam meister thanks to the fact that he is a very skilled pilot.And during the 4 years of non operation he developed the nightingale gundam for help the celestial being in their fight

Rp Sample:
during a trip to the space for his tests for his gundam he found himself in a battle betwin a-laws and the anti governative forces, so he decided to try his gundam and than he said to his pilot:
"today,after a long wait i will fight again,and,i will kill all of them, a-laws,anti governative forces, i don't care i'll kill them all,ahahahahahahahahha!!!"
he moved like a rocket to the gundam.
before launching he said:"gundam nightingale, ready to destroy all."
the battle ended after 10 minuts the only one standing in that moment in the battlefild was the red gundam:twisted: .

Character Theme:crest of zs jam project

Last edited by ali al sarches on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Striker
Enisgn
Enisgn
Striker

PostSubject: Re: my costum character    my costum character  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Just thought you'd like to know, the story as it stands is still season 1, so A-Laws has not been formed yet.
Back to top Go down
ali al sarches
Cadet
Cadet
ali al sarches

PostSubject: Re: my costum character    my costum character  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 am

i know infact it's it what my character is going to do after the first season
Back to top Go down
ali al sarches
Cadet
Cadet
ali al sarches

PostSubject: Re: my costum character    my costum character  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am

in this moment he is a spy for the celestial being but he fight them at the same time for mantein his conver in the army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my costum character    my costum character  Empty

Back to top Go down

my costum character
Page 1 of 1