Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Avian Skylark (WIP) I_vote_lcapAvian Skylark (WIP) I_voting_barAvian Skylark (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Avian Skylark (WIP) I_vote_lcapAvian Skylark (WIP) I_voting_barAvian Skylark (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avian Skylark (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

Avian Skylark (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Avian Skylark (WIP)   Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Name: Avian Skylark

Alias: Feral Cross

Side/Faction: Celestial Being

Nicknames: None

Looks: Avian Skylark (WIP) Ply-8

Nationality: Union

Family: None

Personality: Avian is what most people would call arrogant. But he sees this as normal, since he isn't a human, and he doesn't understand their emotions or their judgements. Despite this, he is still willing to help those he fights alongside, even if he thinks of them as lesser beings. Whenever someone begins to argue with him about his attitude, he merely says that isn't going to sink to the human's level of 'idiotic bickering'.

Mobile Units: GNY-001 Gundam Astraea
Gundam/Mobile Suit: (Optional) (Try to tell us what your MS/Gundam looks like, Post a picture, or find a way to make one.)
Mobile Armor:
Support Craft:

Special Characteristics: Avian's appearance does not change, since he is a Combat Innovade. He is also able to use Quantum Brain Waves.

History/Background Story: Avian was brought into the world by Celestial Being and Veda. He is apart of the Rodrick-type combat Innovade line, designed to complete missions that further Aeolia's plans. Upon creation, Avian took on the name Feral Cross, and became a test pilot for the Gundams developed by Celestial Being, and eventually became the permanent pilot of the Gundam Astraea. Soon after, the development of the Exia went under way, and Feral was chosen to be it's test pilot. He declined, however, stating that the humans would need the suit more than he would. Soon thereafter he became one of the members of the main Celestial Being group.

Rp Sample: "Walk straight, and keep your head down. Just don't make it too obvious." A tall, and rather slim figured, woman walked the streets in the Kingdom of Suille, her forest green eyes darting from side to side. She was wearing a simple sleeveless white shirt, green vest, and a pair of blue khakis. She had her long black hair tied into a bun. "This is a simple recon mission, Recital, so don't make me regret sending you in my place." the voice said. The female sighed, and shook her head. "Cross, I can't concentrate with you constantly talking to me, so do me a favor and shut up!" Recital whispered, frowning. "Very well, just know this, you are only here to scout for Union soldiers, DO NOT ENGAGE THEM. I know how you humans like to jump the gun..." And with that the voice began to fade away, letting out a light laugh as it went. "Prick..." she muttered, before turning her attention back to the mission.

She had continued walking, taking note of a few soldiers here and there. When she reached the other end of the town she was in, she stopped and waited for Cross' voice to come back. As if on cue the same voice from earlier popped into her head. "Are you done yet?" "You tell me, you've been watching this entire time," she said, smirking a little. "Indeed I have, and despite you missing a few Union soldiers, you did pretty good... for a human." 'Did I just get a compliment?' Recital thought to herself, rubbing the back of her head. "No that wasn't a-" "Hey you! Stay where you are!" Recital turned to see a group of Union soldiers heading toward them. 'Oh shit! What did I do wrong?' she asked herself, groaning. "You shouldn't have stayed in one place for too long," Cross stated, a hint of irritation in his 'voice'. "You've been skulking around this town pretty sneakily, like your trying to avoid us," one of the soldiers stated. "And we don't like when such a cute girl tries to avoid us... So we're gonna teach you some manners," another soldier stated, as all of them began to close in on her. "Uh Cross... a little help... please?" Recital asked, her eyes darting from soldier to soldier. There was no response. "Cross this isn't funny, i'm gonna need your help here!" she exclaimed, reaching for her pistol that was located right above her thigh.

As this happened, a medium height male, with blue hair and brown eyes, walked out of a nearby alleyway, and headed in the direction of the group. He was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. He sighed, and pulled out his gun that he carried in a holster, and pointed it at one of the soldiers. But before he could pull the trigger, all of the soldiers drop to their knees in pain, holding their heads tightly. "What the..." Cross muttered, lowering his guard and scanning the area around them. He saw Recital, who looked just as confused, and ran toward her. He grabbed her by the wrist and started running, hoping to get as far from the soldiers as possible...

Character Theme: SYMPHONIC SUITE "UC2012" 1ST MOV.:BANSHEE / GUNDAM UNICORN OST 3- Hiroyuki Sawano

Last edited by AstrayStriker on Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Avian Skylark (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avian Skylark (WIP)   Avian Skylark (WIP) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down

Avian Skylark (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: New Character's :: Approved Custom Character Application-
Jump to: