Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapYushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_voting_barYushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapYushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_voting_barYushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AceofSpades
Cadet
Cadet

Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)   Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Name: Yushiro Gowa

Alias: Seishin

Side/Faction: Celestial Being

Nicknames: N/A

Looks: Normally: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Tek50e10
Flight suit: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Tek50f10
Angered: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Tek50f11

Nationality: North America

Family: All family deceased.

Personality: Yushiro is, if anything, calm. Nothing seems to actually get to him. When he fights in his Gundam he doesn't throw a single punch until his opponent attacks first. His nature is almost pacifist-like. He will never start a fight of his own freewill. But through this calm exterior lies a very powerful evil. He has created a second him that holds all of his anger, hate, and rage. This "Yushiro" he talks to as if it's another person in the room. This "Yushiro" normally only takes hold in battle if the calm Yushiro hurt badly. However, both forms of Yushiro will protect his friends and teammates until the last breath drawn.

Mobile Units:
Gundam/Mobile Suit: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Gat-x110 GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam
Mobile Armor: N/A
Support Craft: N/A

Special Characteristics: Split personality

History/Background Story: Yushiro was born on 2293 A.D. Yushiro lived out his childhood as a fairly normal one in North America, a mother and father , and a sister. Yushiro left his town when he was about 15 to see what lies beyond it. He had come back a year later, but his town had been destroyed leaving nothing but ruins. The reason why his town was destroyed, well, he had no idea. When passing through the ruins of what was once the town he knew so well he had passed many corpses, some of them were people he knew, and many piles of bones. He left the town again not a day later to find out why his town was destroyed.

When he had found out what had happened to his town two years had passed. His town was destroyed due to war. All of the rage and hate that he had felt towards this just suddenly seemed... senseless, this had created "Yushiro", a second personality absorbing all of the rage and hate of Yushiro. Once he had accepted the fact of his family's death, he joined Celestial Being in hopes of stopping all war.

It has been a full year sense Yushiro had joined Celestial Being. And his Gundam has gone over quite a few modifications to get to where it is. "Yushiro" has hardly ever been released.

Rp Sample: Yushiro sits in his Sword Strike Gundam looking at his opponent. His opponent sits in a GN-007 Arios Gundam. Yushiro waits for his opponent to attack, quickly his opponent pulls out a GN twin beam rifle and fires. Yushiro dodges the shot, but the SSG (Sword Strike Gundam) receives some damage on its right shoulder. Yushiro's opponent puts the beam rifle away and rushes at Yushiro drawing its two beam sabers. Yushiro draws his two Armor Schneider Combat Knifes. "Combat knives against two beam sabers, your an idiot to think that you can win!" His opponent yells. "Why don't we just see how this plays out." Yushiro says.

The opponent nears Yushiro, in a flash, Yushiro passes by his opponent. "What the hell?!" Yushiros opponent yells confused. "Your very loud." Yushiro says. Sparks come from the abdomen of the GN-007 Arios Gundam. "What the hell's going on, what did you do?!" His opponent asks. "Cut your gundam in half, if that's what your asking about." Yushiro says flying off before his opponents gundam explodes leaving much ruble from what was once an GN-007 Arios Gundam.

Character Theme:
Yushiro: Losing Your Memory- Ryan Star
"Yushiro": The bird and the worm- The used
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)   Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 am

Are you looking to give the Strike a GN drive then? or just use it's vanilla stats?
Back to top Go down
AceofSpades
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)   Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 am

Yes the strike is going to have a GN Drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)   Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yushiro Gowa (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: New Character's-
Jump to: