Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
YMS-02 Union Blast I_vote_lcapYMS-02 Union Blast I_voting_barYMS-02 Union Blast I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
YMS-02 Union Blast I_vote_lcapYMS-02 Union Blast I_voting_barYMS-02 Union Blast I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
YMS-02 Union Blast EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

YMS-02 Union Blast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

YMS-02 Union Blast Empty
PostSubject: YMS-02 Union Blast   YMS-02 Union Blast EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Unit Name: YMS-02 Union Blast
Appearance: YMS-02 Union Blast Yms-02YMS-02 Union Blast Yms-02-flight
Drive: E-Carbon Armor (stores Hydrogen) Solar Energy System
Special Features: Sensors, range unknown; VTS (Variable Transformation System;
Armament: 2x Sonic/Plasma Sword, mounted in forearms, hand-held in use; 1x Linear Rifle, mounted on main body in mobile armor mode, hand-held in use; 20mm Machine Gun, mounted on hip armor, hand-held in use; 1x Defense Rod, mounted on left forearm;
General Description: The Blast is an upgraded version of the VMS-15 Union Realdo developed by Bell Factory. Although it possesses stunning capabilities, it is no match for the undoubtedly more advanced prototype, the Union Flag developed by Iris Corporation.

Like the Realdo, the Blast was primarily designed for aerial combat. Due to this, the Blast's fighter mode is more advanced than the Union Flag, however it's performance in mobile suit is much more inferior. Unlike Realdo or Flag, Blast's arms bent backward in flight mode and is more steamline.

The competitor of the YMS-01A Union Flag to become the next maintay MS for Union. In order to determine which model would become the victor, a mock battle between the two was held. The YMS-01A Union Flag was piloted by Graham Aker while the YMS-02 Union Blast was piloted by Asul "Airmaster" Derringer. Graham won, but his superior's Blast crashed during the battle, and Asul was mortally wounded. After the battle, Samuel aquired the results of the test, and saw the suits performance. He went to the scientist at Bell Factory, and asked them to repair the Blast so that he could use it as his personal suit. Once it was finished, he took it into battle from there on out, even in the fight against the Gundams.
Back to top Go down

YMS-02 Union Blast
Page 1 of 1