Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
GNT-01X Astral  I_vote_lcapGNT-01X Astral  I_voting_barGNT-01X Astral  I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
GNT-01X Astral  I_vote_lcapGNT-01X Astral  I_voting_barGNT-01X Astral  I_vote_rcap 
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
GNT-01X Astral  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
GNT-01X Astral  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GNT-01X Astral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstrayStriker
Enisgn
Enisgn

GNT-01X Astral  Empty
PostSubject: GNT-01X Astral    GNT-01X Astral  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Unit Name: GNT-01X Astral
Appearance: GNT-01X Astral  300px-Zgmf-x09a
Drive: GN Drive [T]
Special Features: GN Field; Trans-Am System (Locked until Billy discovers it); Veda Terminal; Trans-Am Self-Detonation System(Locked until Billy discovers Trans-Am);
Armament: 2x GN Vulcan, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2x GN Beam Saber, mounted on hip armor, hand-held in use; 1x GN Beam Rifle, mounted on hip armor, hand-held in use; 2x GN Beam Boomerang, mounted on shoulders, can double as GN Beam Sabers, hand-held in use; 1x GN Assault Pack, mounted on back, contains 2x GN Cannon, 2x Anti-personnel Machine Guns, and 4x GN Machine Guns;
General Description: Created based on combat data from Feral Cross and his GNY-001 Gundam Astraea, the Astral is a mobile suit designed for close combat. Taking Feral's ability to diversify how he fights up close, the Astral is equipped with two GN Beam Sabers, which can be combined into a single double bladed beam saber, and two GN Beam Boomerangs for close quarters. It's Beam Rifle and GN Cannons were modified so that they had less range, but greater power, to further fit with his up close and personnal combat style. The GN Assault Pack also doubles as a flight stabilizer, and helps with the manueverability of the suit. It is also equipped with four GN machine guns that are mostly used to distract the enemy.

During the Innovator War, Feral begins to lose sight of Aeolia's true objective. He soon finds himself fighting for the Innovators, as he felt a stronger connection to his 'brethren' as he called them. He found himself coming into contact with Celestial Being, and was always rather shocked at the fact that he was now their enemy. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to win against the Meisters using any of the mobile suits currently available, the Innovators created the GNT-01X Astral for his personal use. Finding everything to his expertise in CQC combat, Feral would use the Astral in his fight against CB.
Back to top Go down

GNT-01X Astral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: Custom Mobile Suit/Mobile Armor/ Haro and AI's :: Unchecked Custom Mobile Suit/Mobile Armor/ Haro and AI's Application-
Jump to: