Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gundam 00 RPG. See site for complete details.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

Top posters
Admin
Lukus Voss  I_vote_lcapLukus Voss  I_voting_barLukus Voss  I_vote_rcap 
Shadow
Striker
AstrayStriker
Solomon
Mars Denbrey
Hayase
Aden Williams
Mecha-Samurai
Zero
Latest topics
» Final Fantasy MSL
Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:56 pm by Striker

» Not Dead
Lukus Voss  EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:56 am by Striker

» GN666 GUNDAM INFINITE DESTROCTION
Lukus Voss  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:57 pm by ali al sarches

» Grather 'Round
Lukus Voss  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am by ali al sarches

» Position of power
Lukus Voss  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm by Virgil

» my costum character
Lukus Voss  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 am by ali al sarches

» Anyone want a cookie?
Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 pm by ali al sarches

» Compilation of some custom made units
Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:56 am by ali al sarches

» presentation
Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 am by ali al sarches

» Ok guys
Lukus Voss  EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:21 pm by AstrayStriker

Affiliates
free forum
World Of C

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lukus Voss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha-Samurai
Cadet
Cadet
Mecha-Samurai

Lukus Voss  Empty
PostSubject: Lukus Voss    Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 am

Name: Lukas Voss

Alias: Wild-Card

Side/Faction: Celestial Being

Nicknames: Luke or Wild-Card.

Looks:
Lukus Voss  Animeguypinkyring

Nationality: Unknown

Family: None

Personality: Luke is easy going and prone to crack jokes. He also knows when to be serious. Due to the quantum brainwave spikes he expeirences when he battles it can make him unpredictable.

History/Background Story: Luke was an experiment in the Innovade program. They where curious to see if they could engineer an inovade that could turn off and on his quantum brainwaves so as to operate under the radar of other inovades if needed. The process was a success and at the same time a failure. Luke can completely supress his quantum brainwave activity cutting himself off from other inovades and Veda. The side affect is that sometimes he gets a massive surge in the quantum brainwaves. This can affect his decision making skills and make him brash and hung-ho. He has been working to control these surges.

Mobile Units:
Gundam/Mobile Suit: Gundam Dynames

Special Characteristics: When he has a quantum brainwave spike he can push a mobile suit past it's normal operating limits.

Rp Sample: The flies had started to buzz. The body had been there a few days by the smell. Mason inhaled shallow breaths trying to sort the smells of any clues that could be picked up through that of decay. Even though he was across the street the faint scent of azpex wafted from the crime scene. Azpex is a substance beings from the shadow realm use to perform spells and such. He pulled the slender cellphone from his pocket. After joining the Occult Investigation Task Force carrying and using a cellphone was one of the things he had gotten used to. “Agent 13 here. I'm going to need a clean up crew, a necro and a few tier three warlocks.” He hung up the phone and slid it back into the long black trench coat. He walked across the street to the now bustling crime scene.

“I need to speak with the officer in charge here.” His silky voice replied to an officer that inquired as to why he was there. The officer did a small double take and stumbled backward staring at Mason. It was no wonder the officer was stumbling over himself. Mason's skin was alabaster white his eyes shimmered an unnatural green. He stood six feet five inches tall. His ears came to a point and his voice could charm the dead. It was more than likely the first time the officer had seen a member of Oitif. Only ten years had passed now since the barrier had come down merging the world of shadows with the human world. Things had not gone well in the beginning. The human world fell into disarray. Things evened out after a few years when leaders from both sides of the barrier came together and formed the Unified Worlds Council. They put into place laws to protect humans and Shadow Worlders alike. The Occult Investigation Task Force was another thing that came out of the Councils forming.

The officer in charge approached Mason with determination in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something. Mason cut him off by putting up his hand. “This is no longer your jurisdiction officer. This is an Oitif matter now.” The officer quickly shut his mouth. Mason puled out his badge to confirm the officers suspicions. “I will file a follow up report with your precinct once we have concluded our investigation. Have a good day sir.” As he spoke the officer took in Mason's long fanged teeth. Knowing what Oitif was he no doubt thought Mason was a vampire. He was half right. Mason's Father was a master vampire. His mother was a High Elf. The officer just nodded and turned back to the crime scene bellowing out orders. The rest of the officers started to pack up. A gust of wind and a familiar buzzing sound cut through the air.

Character Theme: Derezzed - Daft Punk

Last edited by Mecha-Samurai on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lukus Voss  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lukus Voss    Lukus Voss  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 am

Looks good enough Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gundamrevolution00.rpg-board.net

Lukus Voss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Revolution :: Creation :: New Character's :: Approved Custom Character Application-
Jump to: